Monday, December 20, 2010

just another bump in the road.

i feel odd today. i feel content but sad at the same time. its hard to describe. this weekend didnt go how i planned for it to go. im not very satisfied with the way it went. so im not even going to get into it. i think i need help. i always disappoint myself. i think i have such high hopes for everything that when it doesnt go the way i want, i dont like it. i have a problem. im confused with things. i dont know what i want. why cant life be simple?

i want to do a photo shoot. i think that would be a lot of fun. it might even help with my confidence issues. because lets be honest, i have no confidence right now. i just dont know any photographers or have the money to do it. bleh. :/

i need to snap out of this funk....

4 comments:

  1. I know I'm not a professional photographer but I do LOVE photography and i have a SLR camera and I think I take pretty good pictures :) I'll take some portraits of you if you want! And I won't charge you of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? i dont wanna put you out like that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's no problem at all! If you want to just let me know :) Text me (480) 406-0575

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool, maybe after all the holiday madness calms down. :)

    ReplyDelete